2013年2月4日月曜日



On this day we visited Kikuchi Gorge and, on our way back to the university stopped in Kikuchi-Shi to see the Chrysanthemum Festival and visit a Shinto Shrine. It was a cold grey day and everybody was tired. But we were lucky enough to see these beautiful children celebrating Shichigosan (the three special ages for Japanese children) at a local shrine. As part of the ceremony the children dress in full traditional garb and visit a Shinto Shrine to be blessed. The elaborate costumes were beautiful and the small boy I am standing beside had one of the cutest smiles I have ever seen. I enjoyed all my field trips with Baba Sensei, we always saw something new and learnt something interesting. I will always treasure these memories and they will be with me for a long time to come.

ばば先生、本当にありがとうございました!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿